- The Park is open for holiday occupation from 1st March to 31st October each Season. If you are entitled to use your Caravan Holiday Home for the extended Season (up until 15th Jan) we will write to you in September of each Season.
- The extended Season applies for Holiday Use only. Children are welcome during school Holiday times and at weekends at the Company Directors discretion.
- Your Caravan Holiday Home may not be used as your main residence and we may ask you to provide evidence of your home address.
- During the remainder of the year your Caravan Holiday Home may remain on the Park but must not be occupied
- In the interest of safety we strongly recommend you have an annual gas safety check. This should be carried out by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer.
- No fencing, pots, ornaments, stones, gnomes, edging, extra slabs or covered storage is allowed in the area surrounding your Caravan Holiday Home.
- No ‘additions’ may be made to your Caravan Holiday Home, i.e. verandahs, block paving, paths etc. without written consent from us, using our approved suppliers/contractors.
- Once your caravan reaches its 7th year of manufacture payment for replacing wooden skirting becomes the caravan owners responsibility.
- The use of clothes lines is prohibited.
- The exterior of your Caravan Holiday Home must remain as originally intended, no colour changes or painting is allowed.
- No telephones or satellite dishes may be installed.
- The area around your caravan designated for your use is generally determined as the side on which the doors open. Your parking is to the other side. The Company Directors/Management reserves the right to clarify any discrepancies.
- All Owners have a general right of way over all plots providing they do not cause any damage or unreasonable annoyance to the occupant of the plot.
- You are responsible for the upkeep of the exterior of your Caravan Holiday Home. If we find that is not of an acceptable standard we will carry out any works required and charge you accordingly.
- If a caravan is under 16 years of age it may be re-sold on site. A commission of 15% + VAT is payable to the company and all business must be conducted through the park office. The caravan must be sold at a true market value.
- Only one private vehicle is permitted per Caravan Holiday Home and must be parked on the allocated parking area. Any visitors must park in the designated parking bays at Reception. No vehicle is permitted to drive anywhere on the Park apart from the designated roads. Commercial vehicles are NOT allowed on the Park at anytime and must not be parked directly outside the entrance to the Park or to be parked in any manner that may cause an obstruction to our neighbours. The speed restriction around the Park is 5mph. This must be observed, failure to do so will result in your vehicle being prohibited from the Park.
- No notices, advertisements or posters may be displayed in or around your Caravan Holiday Home without permission from the Company Directors.
- Cycles or similar may only be ridden/used on the Park provided that the rider keeps only to the designated roads, does not cross footpaths and at all times has due consideration to other Owners on the Park. Cycles must keep to the left of the roads, if more than one cyclist, they must follow in single file.
- You are responsible for your dog at all times, it must be kept on a lead and cleared up after. The following dogs are NOT allowed on the Park in accordance with the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991: Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argetino & Filo Braziliera. If we feel that your dog has become a nuisance, you will be prohibited from bringing it onto the Park.
- Do not introduce any foreign items into the drainage system including baby/toilet wipes, cleaning cloths, nappies, sanitary products, condoms, cooking oil/fat, engine oil, grease or paint.
- Refuse must not be left or deposited outside your Caravan Holiday Home. Please use the refuse bins provided. All refuse must be wrapped accordingly. Please use the recycling area for paper and cardboard located near the entrance of the Park.
- Children are the responsibility of their Parents or Guardians at all times. They are to be supervised at all times so that they are not a nuisance or danger to themselves or others. Children are NOT permitted to wander the Park at night and all children under the age of 16 years MUST be in their Caravan Holiday Home by midnight or at the Managing Directors discretion.
- You must follow the rules & regulations for the Swimming Pool, 8-10am adults only, 10am-6pm pool open. All children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult. All non swimmers must wear arm bands and be accompanied by an adult at all times whilst in the pool. (Pool open from May – September and is heated at weekends, bank holidays, half term and every day in height of season). Please observe our swimming pool protocol.
- Musical instruments, stereo equipment etc must not be used within audible distance of any neighbouring Caravan Holiday Home. Outdoor firearms, air pistols, catapults and or any offensive weapons are NOT permitted on the Park.
- Use of unlawful drugs at your Caravan Holiday Home is a criminal offence and will lead to the termination of the Licence Agreement
- You may sub let your Caravan Holiday Home through us if it meets the criteria required. It is prohibited to sub let your Caravan Holiday Home through a third party. Caravans can only be sub-let if they are under 10yrs old and lodges under 15yrs old.
- You remain responsible for any guests visiting you on the Park and are responsible for ensuring they adhere to The Foxhunter Park Rules. Guests must be registered on your pitch application form.
- To gain access to The Foxhunter Park and Club you must be in possession of a current membership card, Each Caravan owner is entitled to 6 cards for a 6 berth and 8 cards for an 8 berth caravan. These cards are only available to immediate family members of the owner. Temporary membership cards are issued for guests where owners Sub-Let their caravan. Failure to adhere to the rules and conditions may result in your Licence agreement being terminated forthwith.
- You undertake to pay all Site Fees, Rates, Insurance and any other charges when requested by the company.
- If you wish to have your caravan taken off the park this will incur a cost of £750.00 plus VAT. We will disconnect the caravan and move it to the main car park, it is then your responsibility to arrange transport.