Our website helps you find your perfect holiday home in one of our beautiful parks or book your ideal holiday with us. In order for us to provide you with our website and services we may need to collect personal information about you.
- What personal information we collect about you when you use the Website
- How we use your personal information
- Who we may share your personal information with
- Any transfer of personal information outside of the EEA
- How long we keep your personal information
- What we do to protect your personal information
- What choices you have in relation to your personal information
This website is owned and operated by Saunders Park Homes Limited. We are a company registered in England and Wales under the company number 01380881 and our registered address is Foxhunter Park, Monkton, Ramsgate, Kent, CT12 4JG. Should you have any comments or queries about this website please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We last updated this Privacy Statement on 24 May 2018.
Personal Information we collect about you
What information we collect about you
We may collect the following information about you:
- your name and address
- your contact details including email address and telephone number
- what kind of holidays or holiday home you are interested in
- other information to allow us to process your booking (eg ages of children)
- correspondence about your booking/stay
- correspondence about your request to view a holiday home for sale
- your payment details
- details about previous stays with us
- your name and contact details when you log into our wifi
- CCTV images from cameras on our premises
We collect information about you in two different categories:
- Identifiable information – this is information that allows us to identify you such as name and email address, telephone number etc
- Anonymous information – we may collect information that does not personally identify you but categories you into a group or sector (eg age, marital status, lifestyle) and we can use this information to tailor our products and services more accurately.
Personal Information you give us
We may collect personal information about you when you:
- Fill in our “Get In Touch” enquiry form
- Fill in our “Stay in Touch” page
- Request a viewing of one of the holiday homes we have for sale
- Request a brochure from us
- Contact us via email or by telephone for any reason
- Make a booking with us
- Log into our wifi
- Via CCTV on our premises
Personal Information we collect automatically
When you visit our website or use our services, we may collect certain information automatically such as:
- IP addresses (the name your computer uses to identify itself to us)
- how you found our website
- dates and times that you visited our website
- which pages you visited
- what products and services interest you
Personal Information we collect from other sources
We work with a number of other organisations such as payment processing companies, credit reference agencies, internet search engines, marketing organisations and cookie providers who may provide us with information about you.
We may collect personal information from the following organisations:
Facebook – www.facebook.com(Only where you provide us information via direct messaging)
Blackhorse – www.blackhorse.co.uk(Financing agent)
WifiSpark – www.wifispark.com(WiFi providers on park)
Pulse8 – www.pulse8.co.uk(Website management and email marketing)
Sage – www.sage.co.uk(Payment provider)
Hoseasons – www.hoseasons.co.uk(Booking agent)
Google – www.google.com(Provides us with cookies to see how you are using our website)
How we use your Personal Information
To provide our website, process your request for information or your booking, we may use your information in the following ways:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you have asked us for
- to send out our other marketing information (where you have agreed)
- process your booking and provide you with your holiday
- to contact you about a request to view a holiday home we have up for sale
- process your payment
- to fulfil any contracts you have entered into with us
- to provide you with wifi on our parks and in your holiday home
- via our CCTV systems which are located on our premises and we use them to keep our parks safe and secure (e.g. to ensure correct ratios in our swimming pools)
- to provide you with marketing message when you are browsing other websites (but only where you have consented to us doing so)
- analyse and tailor the products that we offer to you with your needs and interests
- comply with our legal obligations or as otherwise required by law or regulation
- prevent and detect fraud
- to tell you about changes to our services or website
- to help us develop our website to make it better for all users
- to get your feedback on our website and services
- to administer our website (such as troubleshooting, data analysis, research)
- to keep our website safe and secure
Our legal basis for using your information
The law only allows us to use your personal information in certain limited circumstances. We have listed these below and what information they allow us to process.
1.) Where you have consented to us using your personal information
When you submit information to us on our website, we will process that information in order to comply with your request for further information. We will also process personal details with your consent when you log into our wifi (unless you tell us not to).
We may provide you with marketing messages about our holiday parks and services when you are using the internet if you give us consent to do so.
2.) Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you
Examples of how we may use your information in order to comply with a contract that we have entered into with you:
To administer your holiday booking, process your payment and provide you with your holiday and any other requested services
To process your purchase of a holiday home and provide the services to accompany the purchase
To administer and provide the website (such as troubleshooting, data analysis, research)
To tell you about changes to our website
To help us (or the software developers) improve the website
3.) Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests
We may provide you with marketing information about our own products and services similar to those that you have purchased or enquired about (unless you tell us to stop).
Our CCTV is used to ensure that our parks are kept safe and secure and we have a legitimate interest in ensuring the safety and security of our visitors and staff.
4.) Where we need to comply with a legal obligation
Examples of how we may use your information to fulfil a legal obligation
- Keeping records for tax purposes
- To inform the local authority and utilities companies if you purchase a holiday home
We may provide you with information about products, services, special offers, and other news where we feel these may interest you. We may use your information for market research and analysis including profiling so that we can ensure that we tailor our offers to your likes and needs.
Depending on what contact information you have given to us, we may contact you by email or post. We will only do this where you have consented to receiving such information from us.
You can opt out of such marketing at any time and if you wish to do so, please email us at email@example.com
We operate CCTV in our parks to ensure that we can operate a safe environment for all our visitors and staff. Our CCTV is operated in accordance with our CCTV Policy which can be found on our website.
Sharing your Personal Information
Other third parties
We may share your information with certain other third parties including:
- Our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
- Our website providers who need to see your information in order to keep our website up and running
- Analytics and search engine providers who analyse information about your use of our website and help us to tailor the product and offers that we offer to you and other users
We work with the following organisations:
- Insight – Insight.com
- Campaign Montior – campaignmonitor.com
- Microsoft 365 – email and Microsoft applications (microsoft.com)
Legal Requirements and Law Enforcement
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell our business in which case the personal information that we hold will be part of the transferred assets
Third Party Privacy Policies
Where we store your Personal Information
Storage of Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that our suppliers have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to ensure that your information is protected against loss or misuse. All personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or on secure servers operated by a third party located in the EEA.
All third parties who provide services or software to usare required to sign a contract requiring them to haveappropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to ensure that your information is protected against loss or misuse.
Retention of information
We only hold your personal information for as long asnecessary for the purposes for which we collected your information.
We have a retention policy which lays down timescales for the retention of information. Customer retention periods can be found below:
|Type of Documents||Description of Document||Retention Period|
|Holidays Database||Personal information relating to holiday makers, including contact details, holidays they have booked, payment information||7 years from the booking|
Personal information relating to Owners (name, contact details, financial details) details of their holiday home
|For the duration of the ownership plus 7 years.|
|Marketing Database||Customers name and contact details||Keep for 5 years from last dealing or communication with customer. Delete if unsubscribe request is received.|
Information collected from wifi service
Name, address, email and phone number
Two years from date of consent or last communicaiton
If you chose to send us information via email, we cannot guarantee the security of this information until it is delivered to us.
Access to information
You have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of the information that we hold, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address above
Changing or deleting your information
You can ask us at any time to change, amend or delete the information that we hold about you or ask us not to contact you with any further marketing information. You can also ask us to restrict the information that we process about you.
You canrequest that we change, amend, delete your information or restrict our processing by emailing us at email@example.com
Right to prevent Automated decision making
You have a right to ask us to stop any automated decision making. We do not intentionally carry out such activities, but if you do have any questions or concerns we would be happy to discuss them with you and you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transferring Personal Information
You have the right to request that your personal information is transferred by us to another organisation (this is called “data portability”). Please contact us at email@example.com with the details of what you would like us to do and we will try our best to comply with your request. If may not be technically feasible, but we will work with you to try and find a solution.
If you have been through the internal complaints procedure and are still not happy with the result, then you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. They can be contacted as follows:
Information Commissioners Office
How to Contact us